the Rift

[PRIVATE] leave a whisper

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
She embraces him back, and her words brings his ears forward. For the moment he let's silence hang in the air and he inhales sharply, taking in that scent that sends his mind reeling. Dèodat is almost drunk with desire as he closes his eyes for but a moment. They will craft a might spawn, he can envision it now. Esther had been a soldier herself, but she didn't live and breathe battle in the way Dèodat did. Hotaru is a radiant queen, with her silver tongue and a knife hidden beneath it all, she is a a whole other form of woman.. He knows all too well she is the sort of women with a complexity he can never dream to fathom. Nyx, on the other hand, is of similar breeding, a woman who lives and thrives off the thrills of battle. She ignites passion so easily... And whether it's simply the hormones or something more he isn't sure. The only thing he know is he desires her now 

Anticipation swells inside of him as she turns towards him, her body beckoning him closer, so he obliges. 

Pleasure lingers even as he removes himself from her, and with it an overwhelming satisfaction. Dèodat circles about to face the mare, look her in the eye after everything they just shared. It dawns on him in some sense this mare has been given everything he can offer physically. Their battle that occurred only just before seems to make the whole moment all the more intimate. He flicks his tail and water goes flying, mixing in with the violent storm around them. 

He snorts and then reaches out to nuzzle the mare, it's only a brief gesture something that only lingers for a moment. Whatever affectionate mood came over him quickly disappears it seems. "I took forward to meeting our child," he says to her softly before he turns and he looks over at her. "I look forward to when we meet again." He says with a slight nod. Then he starts trotting off towards home. "lookit i can talk to" 

I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight

Done on my phone cause I wanted this doneee @Nyx
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
leave a whisper - by Nyx - 09-19-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: leave a whisper - by Déodat - 10-04-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: leave a whisper - by Nyx - 10-04-2015, 10:51 AM