the Rift

[OPEN] All I see is red. [OPEN!]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

If they are sick, why aren't we helping them find a cure instead? "There are maladies in this world for which there are no cure." Isopia responded tonelessly, shrugging her shoulders which were seemingly stained with blood-marred patterns. Why did the gods fetch the red forest and the green forest and this place here? If the Rift gods are so bad, why don't we send them back to the Rift instead of killing them? Isopia continued to answer the filly's questions, in her usually distant academic tone.

"I answered this already. Helovia was growing too large - our population was beginning to endanger the earth all around us. And so, they appropriated what we needed. Besides, I believe that the God of the Spark indicated that the Bear God could have gone back through ... but naturally he declined, in favour of trying to re-take what was his. If I stole from you some charm or item that you owned and then told you to go away or else, surely you wouldn't just leave. Or at least, many wouldn't. Our Gods took from them. Just as our Gods would likely die from us should the same threat be posed to Helovia, so too did their Gods fight."

Again Isopia shrugged. Erthe's latest question was one that she too had considered. Was it right, what they were doing? "A bear kills those who comes near its cubs. It does not warn, it merely protects. So too a multitude of other animals. Viruses and bacteria behave the same way. We have ... some justification for our actions. And you are right - their Gods could simply leave. That they don't, that they put up a fight, might suggest that it is alright to kill them. After all, we don't think the bear has done anything wrong when she kills the coyote who stalks her cubs? So why think any wrong is being done here? As for whether or not there shall be more fighting ... there either will or there won't. Nothing now can be done to change that."

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Isopia - 09-19-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Evaneska - 09-19-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Erthë - 09-20-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Isopia - 09-25-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Evaneska - 09-27-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Erthë - 09-30-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: All I see is red. [OPEN!] - by Isopia - 10-07-2015, 09:22 PM