the Rift

the mad mare {open}

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

what looks so sweet on the outside... does not always appeal to inner character

I walk, although slightly disappointment by his obvious turnaway. Perhaps horses in Helovia avoiding such gestures. "I don't give much information willing, Saveliy, but I must admit, being in presence of a horse such as you makes me feel more comfortable." I pause, thinking of what I had to offer about myself. Not much, really. "I was born mentally unstable in the cold land, a land very far away. Where snow lies year-round. It was a strange place there, but I cannot remember much more than the hierarchy and constant war. I can recall myself as a lieutenant, one of the three second-in-commands to the King. In such a place, pegasi were valued over horses. Unicorns did not exist. I can only think that that was a waste of time, for an equine should be judged on his actions and words, not appearance. It was during sometime in my third year where they discovered the madness that takes hold of me during Birdsong, and stays year-round until the snow falls again, although its grip is lighter and lighter during summer and autumn. In such a land, mental instability is no honor, no warrior's life. I could not be even turned into stock, for fear that the madness may be placed onto the foals I would've had to birth. So they cast me out. I traveled south for many days, normally by wings, until I reached Helovia. Along the way, I tried to conquer the madness that had caused me to be thrown out in the cold, where I was valued and loved no longer. What is your story, Saveliy?"

walk and walk
think the thoughts
see what doesn't exist
"talk and talk those crazy mad thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
the mad mare {open} - by Svetlana - 10-04-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Saveliy - 10-05-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Svetlana - 10-06-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Saveliy - 10-07-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Svetlana - 10-08-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Saveliy - 10-10-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: the mad mare {open} - by Svetlana - 10-13-2012, 05:17 PM