the Rift

[PRIVATE] and I think to myself...what a wonderful world [Moon Post-SWP]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
"You know we can all hear the things said here." Her voice poured without body, seemingly from the sky. It always made her curious, the sorts of verbal offerings tossed at the decrepit stones that littered the Veins, and so every now and then she would eavesdrop.  

But it isn't eavesdropping when they decide to start speaking to you.

"Are you really so soft, or is this just an act?" Her voice was cruel and sarcastic - a sharp contrast to the beautiful and svelte body which materialized out of thin air. The Goddess' piercing silvery stare bore into Cera with amusement as she watched the Golden Prince hovering so dutifully over a heap of rocks. "I hope it's the latter. " She concluded with a bizarre sincerity - albeit it was laced whit condescension. 

"You want answers? Let me guess. You want to know why all those poor wittle horsies had to die? Is that it? Why wittle bittle Hototo is now gone?" Her tone might have been playful, but her eyes were hard and dangerous. Like diamonds, the seriousness and depth of her gaze was razor sharp. 

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: and I think to myself...what a wonderful world [Moon Post-SWP] - by God of the Moon - 09-19-2015, 10:53 PM