the Rift

[PRIVATE] and I think to myself...what a wonderful world [Moon Post-SWP]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
The Goddess was surprised to see a backbone seemingly grow into Cera's spine before her eyes. She had expected him to whither and shrink away from her sarcasm, yet he remained calm and unperturbed.

"I don't need your apologies-" She snapped, and yet something in her voice hinted at kindness. "Understanding does not diminish pain. That is a lesson you've just learned. Similarly, your moral compass and pathetically small view of the world does not determine what is right and what is wrong. There are things in this world that are ugly, messy, and bring heartache. But those facets of existence do not determine what this world needs. You are sensible enough to know that not all is rainbows and butterflies, just as I do. The difference between the two of us, is that I can always deliver on my promises. I can always do what is needed. You once knew what that was - " A shadowy image of a much younger Cera, murdering the doppelganger of Midas swam shakily through the air, before billowing into nothingness. "Do not forget. This world is bigger than you. It is bigger than those who died, and just because you do not understand why, does not mean that their deaths were senseless, needless, or horrific."

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: and I think to myself...what a wonderful world [Moon Post-SWP] - by God of the Moon - 10-11-2015, 04:25 PM