the Rift

[OPEN] Mind the gap! [JOINING]

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nasreen was to be the kindest she'd met so far, through their Threshold meeting Evahna was sure she had made a friend. Had wiggled right into the caring grasp of Nasreen and with such gained an invitation to stay with her... and the family. While Eva knew that a herd did not consist of all relatives, blood did not make up the word family, so instead of herd she uses the term family. Even with never being apart of a true family, she was a part of a military family once and that was enough to strike a fire under her butt and make her jump at the thought of having another. "Why yes of course, by sharing you've made a life long friend of me darling Nasreen." she stated simply. Awaiting the mares approach to leave the wooded areas. Wondering just where it will be that she stumbles next.

The bay had paid no attention to Nasreen's comment about being wingless, for it meant little to her all the differences about others. She understand exactly what Nasreen meant because by wing and the force of the skies of course you will arrive to your destination far quicker than by hoof. This being yet again the reason why Evahna was grateful to have such a helpful body before her. Should the mare have chosen she could have took to the sky and told Evahna to find her own way but instead she traveled by hoof with her. "Sounds good." the words falling from her mouth easily as she began following the mare.
------------------------------

Along the journey to the Throat, they passed through many different areas, while all smelt different they seemed to all bear trees. It was almost annoying by now, all the trees with little opening to see anywhere else. She was sure they were lost a few times, for all the trees had similar markings and some she was positive followed them. Or she had seen them before... she is unsure. All the while she walked with Nasreen she listened closely to what the mare had to say. Drinking in all the information she received. Happy to have such good company on the long journey.

It was the first time that Nasreen had launched herself to the sky that Evahna grew worried about being left behind. Tired of being alone and with the first touch of a soul so close to hers now, alone was the last thing she wanted to experience again. Although Nasreen only took to the sky for a few moments and returned to the ground once more to share the journey, for the moments she was up there the bay was almost positive she would take off and leave her.

As they traveled further south the climate changed, the terrain changed, everything changed. It was a welcome difference. One Evahna was rather fond of. It was when they arrived though and the sand touched the bottom of her hooves that she knew she'd made the right decision. It was perfect. All except the fact that it was cut off from this land by water. Water sure to get deep as she would swim across. Evahna grew a little nervous and very panicked beneath her skin. Never the less she listened and trusted Nasreen, giggling along side her as Nasreen kept going. "It is a good thing I am fond of sand," releasing a small giggle once more. Nasreen kept on with her explanation and with the word bridge Evahna's unsettled stomach stopped spinning. No swimming for her life today. She smiled to Nasreen, "If I am to be honest, I am a little nervous." stated with tones of honesty and a little unease "But I'm sure glad to have found such a wonderful person as you, I appreciate what you've done for me."

The bay turns back to watch the island ahead. Awaiting the moment she gets to step across and become one of them. Oh how exciting!

NOTES;; First half of the post is answering Nasreen in the Threshold. :)
TAG;; @---
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 09-20-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-01-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 12-16-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-16-2015, 03:23 AM