the Rift

[OPEN] Mind the gap! [JOINING]

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

NASREEN

As they stood waiting, presently Nasreen’s eyes caught sight of a small black speck on the horizon. She smiled eagerly when the speck swooped closer, and the smile grew even broader when she recognized the athletic form of Ampere coming to greet them. It was just as it had been before, she thought happily. Only a season ago, the blue-streaked mare had come to collect her on this very shore, and now here she was again. Casting an excited glance at Eva, the copper-coated mare raised her wings in acknowledgement, then trotted forward to meet the Gladiator. “Ampere!” she called brightly, “How wonderful to see you!” Though she did not know the other pegasus well, Nasreen felt a sense of attachment to her, a feeling not unlike those she had harbored towards Kahlua when she had offered her a home in the Edge. Though Bucephalus had invited her here, Ampere had accepted her upon arrival without question or judgment, and for that the girl would always remain grateful.

When the stocky warrior asked if there was anything they needed, Nasreen nodded and gestured for her new friend to join them with a friendly flick of her head. “Yes actually, there is something…or rather, someone. Ampere, this is Evahna. Evahna, meet Ampere, our fearless Gladiator.” Introductions made, Nasreen retreated half a step to allow the two to greet one another. “I ran into Evahna in the Threshold,” she told Ampere, “And the poor girl has been on her own for so long! I invited her here hoping…” The lower-ranking mare suddenly looked down, feeling shy. She was sure that Eva would be able to stay, but still…she felt a little strange asking for favors when she had only just made the Throat home herself. “I was hoping…well, you’ve all been so kind to me, and I was wondering if Eva here could stay as well?”

image by shady

@Evahna
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 09-20-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-01-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 12-16-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-16-2015, 03:23 AM