the Rift

[OPEN] Mind the gap! [JOINING]

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As Nasreen spotted the black being in the sky, Eva's eyes turned from Nasreen's body and looked above. Only to watch a graceful land from yet another beautiful pegasus. How wonderful it would be to sport such great attachments. The gift of flight, something she'd been denied at birth, as well as denied her horn and looked upon as some sort of deformed weirdo. Despite being a fearless soldier Eva was always seen as something lower than her own species. It was hurtful but something she'd grown quite used to.

Nasreen took control of the conversation, that being something Evahna was more than glad about for some sort of shyness took her over. An overwhelming shyness she'd never had before. Asking to be a part of something, well that is something she'd simply never done before. As a matter of fact it was weird to ask for kindness from others. Weird to have to ask for a home, for a family... All of this is so very new and she has little skill in doing just what was happening now.

As Nasreen stepped back to allow us to greet I gave the black mare a smile. I had no words to speak yet as my name had already been introduced by Nasreen, the bubbly thing she is being once again kind and continuing the conversation. While I'd hope that this Ampere was not going to stare me down so hard it felt like she was seeking my soul, I braced myself for it because it was always possible. Ampere was something I once was, something I hardly want to be again but I respect her despite my own feelings. 

I gave a short nod and then spoke myself, a tone quiet but something well heard, perhaps it's just that I wasn't yelling, "It would be an honor to be a part of your home with your blessing dear."

NOTES;; Sorry to have taken soooooo long on this! ://
TAG;; @Nasreen @Ampere 
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 09-20-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-01-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 12-16-2015, 03:06 AM