the Rift

Dancing with a devil {OPEN}

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: selene_2_by_horsewhisperer101-d5gv9pd.png]

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don’t you ever look her in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

Sharp ebonite daggers carried the femme fatal effortlessly, lifting high with every step and coming down hard at the dust ridden ground to send up little clouds of powder. She moved in an elegant high stepping trot, weightless tassels drifting like silk with her every movement. Her banner was lifted high with something closely resembling pride, but in truth I could not describe this emotion of hers. Her pelt shined in the bright unforgiving rays of the sun, ivory markings scattered across her pelt on a base of grullo, formed like the pattern of a pinto. Her soft skin was drawn taut over a base of muscle, just enough to show she was no push over and also just right to keep her feminine beauty. Serpentine was carried extremely high, a perfect base for her tiara. Her mask was formed delicately, beauty etched into every line that curved with her visage in perfect white. Her forelock drifted to her right and around her ear, out of her eyes for now. Thorns of mismatched white and grullo were pinned down almost forcefully, irritated by the constant blow of the wind. Her eyes roamed the land, mindful to every little detail as she moved onward. Oh those mirrors, just look at them, the deepest russet with a light brown core. If one looked closely one could see a hint of deviousness in those orbs, but coming too close would be fatal. You know what they say about small packages? Yeah, now that was this girl right here, come to close and you might just lose something that’s of worth, like your life… Standing at 15 hands she was not the tallest equine around, but her height, just like her extreme beauty, was a front; a perfect disguise. Everyone underestimated this little mare, and they then paid dearly for their mistakes.

Before me rose a majestic tree, its boughs reaching up like bony fingers into the light sapphire sky. It swayed slightly with the wind as my pistons slowed me to a walk. I halted and then closed my eyes for a small moment, breathing the air and sampling the scents, trying to discover if any equines were nearby. Just my luck, the wind came from behind me, making it impossible to discern any scent in front of me. Instead it carried my own scent out before me, a banner to any equine nearby that a mare had arrived. Whatever! I did not care for any of these weak creatures. It was the draft stallions I had to be careful about. None ever tried to harm me though. Well it depends what you see as HARM right? Yeah thought so. Lets just say they wouldn’t try and kill me.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-10-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-14-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-31-2012, 06:54 AM