the Rift

I spy with my little eye...
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

[[ This is a mini-meeting and meet and greet with Ophelia! She can teach you guys how to spy or give your characters a historical run-down of Helovia. Please join! ]]

Moments of peace and deep breaths were rare, especially when she was returning to the wooded lair of the Moon Goddess. Luck could not describe the divine intervention which saved her from her own foolishness, but now she knew her power could affect the gods. That was something, at least. It was a power she didn't know she had, and power was strength in these trying times. For now, however, she would have to work harder in the details of this herd. She made a commitment which she intended to follow, and thus, with bile roiling in her gut, she pressed onward.

Ophelia grunted softly as she watched the mists gather in the trees, even in the light of day. Compared to the beauty and open honesty of the Halcyon Flats, this place was like living in a shadowy maze, and she frowned. Though she preferred to stay her distance at the edges of this land, she pressed inward, heart hammering in her chest until her nerves settled. Finally, she reached a center meeting place with remnants of old creations from Mirage's clan deteriorating rapidly. Here seemed good enough.

She rested her weight onto one hip and swung her tail comfortably, cloven hooves settling into the earth. Absently, she yawned, blinking sleepily but holding vigil for wanderers from the Edge to come gather. Tinek did not hold as much self control, and he snoozed lazily on her back, little puffs of frost billowing with his snores. Ophelia finally called out, not sure how she was supposed to get everyone's attention with a lead nearby.

"World's Edge members!" she called softly, her chimelike voice twinkling. "Perhaps we can gather and chat?"

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM