the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara
A somewhat familiar voice had caught the golden mare's attention, an acquaintance she had met in the Threshold some weeks ago when she had first begun to try and revive her self-confidence. Nervously, Jahzara pondered over whether or not she should follow the voice offering to chat with the members of the World's Edge. The mare (Ophelia, was it?) wasn't a Queen of the Edge as far as the golden girl new, and it wasn't one of the Kings calling for their attention. So would there really be any weight to the call? 'Oh, let's just go already. You gotta get more friends, girl. I can only do so much!' The voice of her favorite hallucination and best friend teased her in her ears, a stout purple pony that barely stood at her knees appearing before her, visible only to Jahzara.

With a sassy swish of her fuzzy tail, Lily began to march towards the gathering of horses, automatically expecting Jahzara to follow. Which, of course, she did. As they cleared around some of the final trees, Jahzara was surprised to see that almost every one of the strangers were unicorns. That fact alone made her nervous little heart skip a beat, remembering that some unicorns weren't so friendly towards others of different species. But the sight of a large winged mare calmed that fear just a bit, reminding her that she had met one of the Kings already. Torleik and Elsa had found her during her breakdown in the Winter. They were kindly, and renewed Jahzara's hope for feeling at home in the Edge once more, reviving her desire to feel like she was in a family once again. Due to her blind side, Jahzara nearly missed the young filly that had pushed past her mother, nearly toppling into her.

'Jay, watch out!' Jahzara jumped at Lily's warning, backing up a few steps and craning her head around to see with her good eye. "Oh, I'm so sorry little one. I didn't see you there." The golden vixen dipped her muzzle apologetically to the filly, then to the filly's mother, her heart twinging with the memories of her own son and the days of motherhood. Oh, how she missed being a mother. Who would have known it would suit the child-minded mare so much. Turning her crown back to a more comfortable position, Jahzara watched each of the fellow herd members introduce themselves, surprised to see that the majority of them were fairly new. When it was her turn to speak, Jahzara tucked her chin shyly to her chest. "Hello, I-I am Jahzara, former Specter. Though, I don't know what they call the position now...Welcome newcomers, I hope you feel at home here." She wasn't even sure of how to introduce herself as a common mare, not after all the ranks suddenly received new names based off of a strange language. The sudden language barrier did nothing to help her feel at home, why did so many changes need to happen?

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM