the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
She was hideous. The pale maiden was beyond exasperation. Pain caused teeth to grit as nasty looking boils bubbled and popped on her naked skin. Her tail lashed back and forth as she heard the summons. No, no, no. She could not go to her first herd meeting looking like.. like this! Some kind of disgusting ooze ran down her sides, for Moon's sake!

Nuray briefly recalled seeing horses with grotesque boils such as these at the enchanting labyrinth her wonderful Moon had summoned. By her glorious side and those of her new herd she had fought. While she did not regret fighting the tainted God by her Goddess' side she cursed herself for getting so close to the diseased.

Slowly she crept forward, each step causing pain to rush over her bodice. The dual horned unicorn could not let others of the herd - those she had yet to meet - see her under these conditions. Still she did not want to disobediently act like she had not heard the call. So she stuck to the shadows of the meeting. Heaven forbid she infect anyone else with this illness. Quietly she prayed to the Moon Goddess before glancing at the gathered horses.

The mare whom had summoned the meeting was an extravagant white with what looked like a pristine, clean coat. Nuray nodded in satisfaction. It didn't take long for more to gather and - oh Goddess! - there was a foal! She took a few steps back. There was no way she could infect such a young filly with something like this.

As she listened intently, mind absorbing the info presented to her, she swallowed down the bitter bile of pain that gathered in her throat. From the safety blanket of the shadows she managed regain her composure and call out with words of silk, "I am also a newcomer to these lands, albeit I already feel much at home in the herd my Goddess smiles upon. My name is Nuray."

"Talk?"

@Random Event due to BFB
image credits

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM