the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Tournesol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alone among the trees and shrubbery, silence expect the songs of bird and her hooves on the soil as she explores this new place she now calls home. It was important to her to know get to know her surroundings and possibly meet someone along the way. Tembovu had to depart for his other responsibilities and was glad that he had left her to her own devices. She didn’t like to be babied despite her young age, besides at the time she needed rest and time to recuperate.

Today was the first day she felt strong and rested enough to journey around the land. Tournesol regained her little bounce back in her step, excited to begin her new life here with a clean slate and hopefully be a valuable member of this herd. Once she found her place in it that is.

On her travels, she heard a faint call out to others, unfamiliar, but it was to be expected, she hadn’t met a single soul beside Tembovu yet. She flicked her long dirt brown tail, tossing it to the other side of her body nervously. She wasn’t great at meeting others, it was rather known in her past, that she always seemed to make an awkward impression. However, she took a deep breath, it was time she needed to meet someone, she needed to acquaint herself with the people she would be living with.

As she approached, she could hear other voices. This must be a meeting…Great, more members to look like a fool in front of. Anxiety building inside her.

Nevertheless, she calmly walked up and joined the others. She had hoped maybe Tembovu would be there, make her more comfortable in this very awkward situation for her, but to no avail he wasn’t.

Tournesol had reached the group and silently took a large breath before she too introduced herself, “Hello everyone. I am also new,” she was glad she wasn’t the only one that didn’t others in this meeting, “I am Tournesol. I’ve only been here for about a day or so, it’s a pleasure to meet others apart of this herd.”

Whew! Not bad, hopefully it would continue to go smoothly, but she shouldn’t count on it.

Speech

NOTES;; --
TAG;; @--
image credits

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM