A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
It was far past time for Alysanne to reacquaint herself with the herd, to dig back in. The arrival of Iona had sparked some life back into her, as terrible as it felt to admit that being a mother again had not. But Naerys brought forth a flood of complicated emotions. Affection was always primary, of course. Perhaps she should not keeping putting off an inevitable reunion with Miykael - it could serve to sort some things out.

But her attention was diverted from such personal dilemmas when a call went forth across the Edge. At this point, she probably would have followed anyone - she had sought solace in solitude for far too long and it would feel good to be surrounded by a group again, right?

Though she felt shy at the sight of the rather sizable group, she spied Iona and the relief was instant. The pegasus moved more quickly then, excusing herself around bodies until she was at the familiar side once more. She touched her twin lightly on the neck with her muzzle, a soft smile playing on her face. It died, momentarily, when she spied Naerys standing close to a strange stallion. She’d quirk an eyebrow if she had one. Who was he?

But there would be time to interrogate her daughter later. 

Although she remembered the white and red unicorn from the meetings after the invasion, she wasn’t entirely sure that proper introductions had been made. Better to make sure. Another smile grew then and she dipped her head to the meeting-maker. “Hello Ophelia, I don’t know if we’ve officially met but my name is Alysanne, I’m one of the healers.” She hadn’t arrived in time to hear that Naerys had just mentioned more or less the same thing. With so many gathered, she was curious about what would be discussed. Far better to feel curious than useless. 

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit

#familytime
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Rowtag - 09-28-2015, 11:09 AM