the Rift

thread with me???

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
So after the Flats' SWP is wrapped up (which looks to be soon-ish) I'd really like to get more threads going for Ultima!! These can be super varied, I don't have anything particularly set in stone for her so she could meet just about anyone who has an interest! She's very high-strung, high-maintenance, and she can be absurdly petty and spiteful but at her heart really isn't an unkind character - mostly she's just had a very, very sheltered, very rosy life and recent events have been culture-shock, to say in the least. Want to give a chick a chance?? Want to make her life substantially harder??? Give me a shout!!

OH and here are some ideas!

1. PLACE TO CALL HOME: A herd or even just temporary shelter would be great! It's been a delayed reaction but she's definitely in shock over the Flats and the Rift cleanse, and could use someplace to recoup. (I think @Boy intends to stick to her like a giant chrome barnacle so uh BOGO sale!) I'm not sure what use her magic could be to a herd (she can puppet constellations/little figures made of stars for limited periods of time, and they burn on contact) but otherwise, she's a quick-learner and could probably pick up a trade!

2. SOMEONE TEACH THIS DODO HOW TO FLY: Self-explanatory - her neat landing during the SWP was a God-given miracle and any other time she tries to fly will end miserably and with a lot of indignant howling. I think it would be ultra cute if someone took her under their wing WINK WINK and helped her get those stringy little muscles going!! If anyone wants to give it a go, and succeeds, that'd be a really great base for a relationship, whether it's platonic or more!

3. THE PLAGUE: Absolutely anyone in the Plague is welcome to single her out for nefarious purposes! I'm down for more kidnapping, a reasonable amount of bodily harm (nothing too bad!!), verbal abuse! She was kidnapped by a unicorn so it would definitely increase her own prejudices!

I'll add more as they come to me! For now, friends would be awesome, or just anyone who can help her get her bearings. Concerning the Rift, she's definitely still trying to get back and would probably be incredibly easy to dupe on that front - bullies welcome, so feel free to jerk her around! 

(As an aside, I'm not really looking at love interests or anything of that nature right now, but you can totally shoot me some thoughts!!)
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Messages In This Thread
thread with me??? - by Ultima - 09-21-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: thread with me??? - by Gull - 09-21-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: thread with me??? - by Najya - 09-21-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: thread with me??? - by Boy - 09-22-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Lothíriel - 09-22-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Mauja - 09-22-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Destrier - 09-22-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Tiamat - 09-22-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Ultima - 09-22-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: thread with me??? - by Mauja - 09-23-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: thread with me??? - by Ultima - 09-23-2015, 01:17 AM