the Rift

[OPEN] Staying in my play pretend...

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SEREN
interstellar
The healing was over for her; passed and gone. Now she walked, careful in her steps yet with a continuous pace that she was not slow for. She had heard mentions of a cave; she had never seen one, and despite the worry and anxiety in her chest, she wanted to know. Perhaps they were safe, and the one thing that allowed Seren to be able to walk freely here, less fear, was the lack of the god - the one whose hide covered her own, draped over her - some comfort to her, though she was unsure of what properties it held yet. The item was brilliant to her but she was still recovering from it.

In her lapse in concentration, Seren almost slipped from a small rocky incline, and it was to her left - the left side, blinded by the blood and forever lost. She was still adjusting to the new way she viewed the world. One side was darkness, the place she had been ever since she was changed, ever since she lost Remi - while the other was normal, the world full and bright out of it.

Into the caves she walked though, fear increasing her heart rate - but she still went in there, walking a path and not knowing where. She moved down a walkway, hooves causing a gentle echo - one she tried to reduce, but it was all for naught truly. There was suddenly though, a brilliant glow - and Seren went towards it. The rocks and light foliage changes, shifting into a brilliant luminescent cavern, opening before her eyes. The ground became soft, no more noise, and Seren's eyes widen as she raises her head and looks up, the sight unfolding before her.

Brilliant trees, fungi that shone here in the dark - and at the end of the great cavern was the sound of water, flowing gently. So different to her home, so different to the Blood Falls - and the glow calmed her somehow. For a split second, Seren felt a peace wash over her and she exhaled heavily, tension flooding out of her for that little moment.

Peace was so hard for her to find and yet, so easily disturbed...

[note] open for anyone to reply to <333 Yus!

Messages In This Thread
Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 09-21-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 10-24-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 06:36 AM