the Rift

[OPEN] Staying in my play pretend...

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Wide eyed and intrigued she listened with rapt attention to the mare's reply. It brought to mind what had happened to the red forest up north when the Bear God broke through into Helovia. How the water had turned to blood, how the moss on the ground and the leaves on the boughs above had changed, become twisted and rotted, how the very air had grown thick with foreign scents and undercurrents. Erthë tried to imagine the whole world like that, and the very thought was enough to make her shudder.

"I'm sorry" she said softly, noticing the discomfort in the stranger's voice. "I hope you will like Helovia better - I've never been anywhere else but I still love it."

It was home, after all. Wild and vast, sprawling with magic and wondrous sights, filled to the brim with intriguing riddles and mysteries just beneath the surface of seemingly ordinary things. This world, it had her spell-bound from her first breath of air and Erthë felt no desire to ever leave it behind. What could possibly be better than these deep forests, the vast oceans, every lush meadow or the towering, majestic mountains? She couldn't imagine it, and didn't wish to, either.

Certainly not if the outside world was anything like this Rift.

"Nice to meet you, miss Seren" she replied, once the lady had introduced herself. "I'm Erthë. My mum over there is Shadow... She's not feeling all that well."

Indicating towards the slumbering figure of the black pegasus, she continued to keep her voice low and soft. Every syllable uttered still reverberated within the cavern, but so far they joined the constant murmur of dripping water, creating a soothing lullaby to ease frazzled nerves.

e r t h ë
in every lost soul the bones of a miracle
Image Credit

@Seren

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 09-21-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 10-24-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 06:36 AM