[PRIVATE] Say You Want Me Too

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

Black goop seeped from her nose, mouth, and eyes. The colors that filled her vision were anything but savory. They made her headache, for even the softest of noises would send a pastel shade across her vision. She was curled up on the sand, when the Endless Blue was quietest. Only the soft, rhythmic sound of waves lapping at the shore sent a color across her vision. It was a fluctuating violet at night. She had lingered by the shore since coming there, unsure of where else to go. 

A part of her hoped that Ilios would show up on this breezy seaside night, for she had promised they would come to the ocean together. The thought of the stallion made her smile, glancing at the silver feather of his that was tied to her mane. It made her heart ache, she missed having someone by her side, though the colors a horse brought were painful. She longed for quiet companionship, someone to hold her and reassure her that she was going to be alright. 

For a moment, she wondered what Ilios would think of her in her now. Her forehead was scarred, her body weak and sick. When they had first met she was almost a different horse. Her coat was free of imperfections, the image of health. Would he even want to be her friend anymore? Would anyone want her?

She let her loneliness take over, a single tear streaming down her face mixed with black slime. With her newfound condition, Eden considered the chances of being alone forever. Being with anyone was a headache, a swell of colors that engulfed her entire world. She could get used to it, but she didn't want to. The colors themselves brought along dulled senses, a sore throat, uncontrollable sneezes and coughs. 

With a wheezy sigh she laid her head on the sand, eyes closed as she pondered her pain. It was a perplexing pain. She wanted someone to comfort her, but to contradict that, she wanted to be alone to drown in a never ending silence. So that night she prayed for someone who could do both for her. 

@Ilios

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Ilios - 09-23-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-24-2015, 09:01 PM