the Rift

[PRIVATE] Say You Want Me Too

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Coughing and spluttering the stallion roamed through the free lands searching for something. What was it he was after again? Oh ya, a cure. manic laughter erupted from his lunges as he stumbled along. Several of his herd-mates were sick and he wanted to have them healed up right. Ilios wasn't sure what or who could heal this affliction, but he was tired of feeling this way. Sighing heavily, which was followed by a rough cough, he continued on. If this was what it was like to help the gods he wasn't sure it was worth it. Some rational part of him told the stud it was worth it. It kept others out of harms way, kept his friends and family safe. As he thought of friends his mind wondered a special lady he had met; Eden. He smiled softly at the thought and hummed laughing brightly. Life was so exciting and strange. Everything seemed to be moving around with him making things blurry and wild. It was hard to find a good place to put his hooves.

Luckily he was on the soft moonlight sand when he fell for the first time. His knees dug into the ground and pain blew through his right knee, which hit first. Coughing black ooze flew from his nostrils, just as it drained from his silvery eyes. Staggering he found his feet again and blood trickled from a cut on his right knee. laughter bubbled up again as he staggered down the beach. After a few more steps he noticed a figure, a grey frame lay upon the sand. He stumbled forward once more his gaze set on the body.

When he was near his giggling voice rumbled away even though there wasn't anything even remotely funny. "Edennn?" As he swayed closer he fell once more sand digging into his cut knee. Pain was a distant memory as worry dug it's way into his heart. ,b>"Edden, are you okay?" His words were slurred and sputtering, but full of concern and fear. Instead of standing again he laid beside her, trying to rest his muzzle upon her back. "Isss okay Eden, I'm here nowww." His voice was a laughing whisper as eh tried to subside the damn giggles and coughs he tried to nuzzle her withers comfortingly.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Eden
Words; 383
OOC; Poor Eden =/ Ilios basically is drunk thanks to the GLL
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Ilios - 09-23-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-24-2015, 09:01 PM