[PRIVATE] Say You Want Me Too

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

Yellow. It seeped into her vision, looking wavy and inconsistent. It was a laugh. It was like the sun, filling her silent void with life and light. She considered ignoring it, going back to dwelling in her emptiness, but the sunshine persisted. She winced as she turned to look at it, ready to chew out whoever had thought it was a good idea to approach her whilst she was obviously trying to relax.

Her lips were open, on the brink of spewing out hate-filled words, but they faltered before they fell. The horse approaching was one she knew, one with teal colored feathers and ivy markings that crawled up his light golden pelt. Ilios. Her sunshine. His muzzle rested upon her back, alighting her nerves with the strongest of fires. She sprang up from her spot in that moment, features turning from exasperation to solace. . Her sides heaved, breath a struggling wheeze, but she didn't care. She didn't care that the yellow in her vision was making her headache, she didn't care because he was here. He was here and he would make everything better.

Her eyes found his mane and feathers, longing filling her features. She missed those feathers. It was a thought she had never had before. She missed feathers. A laugh escaped her lips in that moment, her muzzle reaching for his feathers, then trailing to his mane. Not long ago feathers intimidated her, repulsed her. Now they symbolized such immense hope for her.

It was like he said; it'll be okay now, he's here.

ooc: feel free to fade to black in your post!

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Ilios - 09-23-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Say You Want Me Too - by Eden - 09-24-2015, 09:01 PM