the Rift

[OPEN] the romance of sadness

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

"Oh, but of course you're in a game Little Bird...All of life's nothing but a simple game, the complexity depends on the players. The question is not whether or not you are in a game, it is whether or not you are the player, or the pawn." As the little black black bird got her feathers in a ruffle, trying to rear up and flee from the situation, I pinned my ears with anger. "Ah-ah-ah!" My taunting voice scolded just before I reached forward to snatch at the banner that she unintentionally (or maybe, intentionally?) waved in my face. Teeth bared as I aimed to yank her back to me, her petite frame turned away from me and her back exposed dangerously. Why yes, this was a fun game after all. With a mouthful of her tail, my nares flared to send a breath of hot air over her rump, deliberately pointing out to her the mistake that she made.

What foolish child would turn their back to a predator, thinking they could simply walk away unscathed? Indeed, this little bird was a pawn in my game of sinful intentions. It mattered not to me what she thought she was, nor how brave she imagined herself to be. I would break her down, ensare her in my traps and beat her into submission if need be. "I don't believe that I gave you permission to leave." The dark words were hissed as I spat out her tail, auds firmly pinned into the tangles of my mane as I stared her down from behind, daring her to make a move against me.

From here, I could see every angle of her tiny little frame with the enhanced eyes that this God-forsaken illness had given me, towering over her from behind from our sheer height difference alone. The way each strand of hair fell down over the nape of her neck, the gentle beat of her pulsing veins underneath the ebony silk of her coat, the tension of her muscles trembling with each movement, the rises and dips of the curves of her body, the way her wings tucked close to her body and the way each feather snugly held onto the next. Now that she was released from my physical grip, my lips trailed along her flank, up her spine and towards her wings and leaving a trail of the black tar wherever I touched. "Y'know, it's a shame about these wings...To already be subjected to the life of a mutant is one thing Little Bird, but to have one of them be so...grotesquely misshapen...Such a pity. I could always even them out for you. Or even resolve you of them completely."

OOC: Sorry for the wait! If you want me to change anything let me know, I went by your signature saying that some force is allowed but I can change it if you'd like.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-30-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM