the Rift

[OPEN] the romance of sadness

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Her breathy laugh surprises me as she whips around with a sudden sense of control, facing any conflict head on as she speaks with words that gave away just how weak she was beneath my steely gaze. "Oh? Are you not having any fun?" I'll admit, the petite little mare was proving to be more courageous than I had initiallygiven her credit for. Although that was not to say that I admired the Little Bird's bravery, her feigned cooperation merely a mask that she wore for reasons that were unknown to me. Perhaps she was actually trying to prove that she was more than just a pawn in my game? It mattered not to me whether or not she was having fun in this twisted scene of events, for I was greatly entertained.

Little Bird did nothing to defy my selfish gaze, hungry eyes taking note of the small shudders of her muscles, a mischievous smile lurking on my lips as I appreciated her trembles. Oh what other ways could I make this Little Bird quiver? Devilish fantasies began to flash through my mind, sinister desires that painted a bloody masterpiece burned into my brain and clawed at my flesh just begging to be made into a reality. My ears burned with the ache to hear her screams, a compilation of fear and desire, of despair and defiance, a private melody that could would kindle the fires of the devil's hearth that was my soul. Feeling her flesh quake as my lips traced the curves of her bodice, driving myself further under her skin with every touch, every word that coiled around her like a snake constricting it's prey, she speaks. A rejection of my offer, a refusal to my command that should have sent a dagger of irritation into my infected emotions but instead brought on a flare of heat in my loins.

Still close to her body, I tucked my chin to let the tip of my flame shaped horn replace the touch of my lips. Ever so gently, I pressed forward into the nape of her neck, relishing in the resistance of her muscles and daring to pierce her should she make the wrong move. Little Bird would be far from the first to add her blood to my horn, further adorning my crown with the rubies of her life source. "Is that so? Then tell me, Little Bird. What do you want?" The temptation in my own deep voice was heavy in the air, attempting to coax out the shivers that ran down her spine and trigger the very instincts that kept her here for this long. Fear and panic could only do so much to keep a mare in my control, hypnotized by the threatening language of my body and the promises of an extinguished future dancing on my tongue. But there was always more to it than that.

Call it seduction, curiosity, hormonal instincts, rebelling against the norm...Call it whatever you wished, there was usually something that kept a mare like Little Bird around, because it was when the fear took over...That was when they would flee, that was when they would make the mistake of turning their backs to me and begging for their salvation. Their terror would always end up their demise while their curiosity over my allurement trapped them like a fly in my web, a toy for me to play with, a pet for me to keep around for the sake of my own entertainment. Whether she realized it or not, Little Bird was quickly becoming one of those mares, even when she thought I was long gone.

@Imonada - Panz is taking over, he's past my control now, lol.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-30-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM