the Rift

[PRIVATE] bring back the sun

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

(set after the crowd disperses from the Throat meeting/after “Sunshart” talks to Mesec. Keeping it vague on their location so you can pick where Jiji was <3)

He had intended to seek her out directly after the meeting but he had been delayed by their Sultana, and to refuse her would have been foolish. They needed to speak, his former murderer-hunting partner and him, to clear the air but now he was searching for someone else. The girl that had spoken up for Ampere during the meeting, who his last memory was of before he blacked out back in the Labyrinth. He remembered her shouting, shouting about Hototo and that was it. Was there some connection to the fallen earth demigod and his sudden ability to shape-shift? It didn’t seem likely but it was worth checking out. Worth finding out why another one of the members of the Throat had such a tie - this herd seemed wound around the demigods more so than any of the others.

Eventually, he found her - luckily she had not left the herdland after the meeting. Lucius, unwilling to be within earshot of another one of Mesec’s thrilling conversations, took off with a powerful flap of his four wings and went to soar somewhere, anywhere else. He could monitor his bonded's mental state from across the Throat, ensure that the change that had occured before did not happen again, but that did not mean that the zephyr wanted to be close for this.

He didn’t even know this mare’s name but Mesec approached without hesitation. He didn’t yet know that this was Roskuld’s best friend, this was Hototo’s sister, this was Cera’s sister that he had mentioned when they had first met - the one with a dark coat that could have tips. He already had so many connections to this mare beyond the herd they called home.

There was a small smile in his silver eyes when he stopped nearby, dipping his head in time with the greeting. “Hey. My name’s Mesec. I…” Okay so he had not thought about what he was going to open with past an introduction and realized it suddenly. He got this far but what was the plan now? ‘I remember hearing you scream and then I blacked out!’ Definitely not. There was a small pause, quickly sorting out his thoughts, before finally finishing with: “... I think I remember you being in the Labyrinth, right?” Maybe she wouldn’t want to talk about it, but it was all he could think about. That day raged in his head now that Ampere’s hatred no longer did, one guilt-obsessed drive being replaced by another.

Mesec & Lucius

original bird shape by lukeroberts at deviantart

for @Ranjiri
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
bring back the sun - by Mesec - 09-22-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: bring back the sun - by Ranjiri - 09-23-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: bring back the sun - by Mesec - 09-23-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: bring back the sun - by Ranjiri - 09-23-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: bring back the sun - by Mesec - 09-23-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: bring back the sun - by Ranjiri - 09-23-2015, 09:52 PM