the Rift

[OPEN] Two for One [Welcoming]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
darkness drains and the light will come again
“Doctor needed.” Hemlock’s deep, monotone voice interrupted her thoughts and she looked up to see him circling her, ready to lead her to where the call had come from. Alysanne did not hesitate - the impulse to respond to the call alive somewhere deeper than her worries and her anger. It was natural for her to want to help someone and she moved quickly - picking up a canter that brought her as fast as she dared through the forest until she reached the border and spotted Tembovu with a winged mare and a foal. At first she looked to the foal but even as she approached she could see that the filly was moving fine, playing a game with a butterfly it seemed, so her attention turned instead to the mare and - ah, yes, there was the blood.

Her gait did not slow until she was close, coming neatly to a stop among the group - carefully avoiding the shards of glass. Hemlock swooped over toward the filly, hoping to distract her while Alysanne sought to help the mother. The little owl, grudgingly, hooted a small chorus of playful chirps at her.

“Hello Tembovu.” She greeted the stallion quickly before turning to the mare - sad green eyes surveying the damage before meeting the mare’s gaze. “My name’s Alysanne, I’m one of the Moon Doctors here - a healer. May I?” It felt odd asking for permission to heal, but she would not subject the mare to the magic if there were objections. As she was a stranger, she wanted to make sure she wasn’t overstepping her boundaries. The wounds did not look terribly deep - if they were not magically healed she should find some herbs to help battle infection, surely.

Once she might not have hesitated, she would have taken the sign of blood as permission to heal, but it had been so long since she had called for the mists - not since the invasion. Uncertainty stayed her, a wave of contempt for herself rising though she fought against it. What good was a doctor that did not act?
a l y s a n n e

original table by Rottie | image by Blu | parchment

short but I wanted to hop in before I forgot again <33
@Whisper
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Two for One [Welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-23-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Tembovu - 10-04-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 10-13-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Whisper - 10-16-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Two for One [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-10-2015, 09:47 PM