the Rift

[OPEN] What about angels?

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Notes: This is a GLL healing thread for those that want it. Just to keep things simple for everyone. Permission for you to powerplay Eliana finding you. <3
@Ranjiri

I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

The magic worked.
He cured Archibald.

There are others ill out there, there has to be and he isn't willing to sit by while they suffer. Not when he knows there is something he can do to help. Finally, he can help. Relief swells in his chest, replacing doubt with confidence. His dizziness has subsided and though the throbbing in his head still exists it has softened to a dull ache. He welcomes the pain, almost taking pleasure in it, knowing that others felt far less pain because of him. Reaching out with his mind he seeks Eliana and when he finds her, the joy he feels in his heart is echoed in her. 'It worked.' he whispers to her, softly and lovingly. 'I can help them, dearheart.' The zephyr leaps from the trees, unbidden she soars up and out to the wilds of Helovia - seeking more afflicted with the strange disease. With a soft laugh and several hard thrusts with his outstretched wings, he follows her.

Hope.

The feeling is strange, unfamiliar from so many years of not experiencing it at all. The sun seemed to echo his feelings, shining brighter from its place in the sky. Even the clouds seemed to take part, shimmering with a silver lining he'd never really seen before. This, this is what he lived for. He'd found himself again.

Miykael soars, seeking the most central location in Helovia that he can think of: the meadow. Flying quickly and powerfully, the thistle meadow comes quickly into his view. Like a bullet he descends, his wings folded slightly his long dark locks waving above him. The ground rapidly approaches, growing larger and larger until he unfurls his wings and tilts back, slowing his descent and with his legs outstretched, he glides in to land and transition to an easy trot. His steps are unusually bouncy as he moves to the stream to wait. Eliana would bring them, he knew she would. Lowering his lips to the water's cool rippling surface, he sucks some of it in - relishing in the feel of the cool liquid on his tongue and sliding down his throat. All prior pains forgotten, exhilaration banishing it from his thoughts.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-23-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ilios - 09-24-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Megaera - 09-25-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-26-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-29-2015, 03:51 PM