the Rift

[PRIVATE] my disease

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The light overhead had been fading for a while, painting the sky with hues of blues, golds, and pinks. Of course, paired with the stranger colors of greens from the Aurora beginning to settle in for the evening. The sunset of Birdsong was chilled like winter, but full of life. A life that I hadn’t felt much of lately. After the meeting with the Sun God, I had gotten sick. The same blackness that had succumbed so many more equines. I wasn’t sure how to cure it and I wasn’t sure what exactly was happening to me. My vision was fuzzed in places, memories reaching back up to pull me away from reality. Or at least, I hoped the visions weren’t reality.

I took note that perhaps I had begun to mistake people. Though I couldn’t be so sure. Beings of my past were reappearing lively and fresh. My dead child had returned and while he wasn’t by my side, I felt as though he was still wandering, perhaps in Helovia. Perhaps closer than I thought. However, those thoughts had passed due to the issue at hand. Ophelia, a creature I had heard about when I joined in at the meeting – the one who seemingly disappeared without a word – had attempted to take the one Uni in the Basin that I had a strong professional relationship with. I wasn’t pleased with it, but I also knew of someone else that wouldn’t be pleased with it.

Wandering to the Lake’s edge, I dipped my crown into it. Hoping to shake off some of the black sludge that began to trickle down from my eyes and nose once more. The edges of my lips stained black with the hellish slime that seemed to engulf me inside and out. I watched the water for a few moments before turning my aqua gaze away. The slime beginning to trickle again, meshing strangely with the already blackened markings that lined my face. Heaving a gentle sigh, I knew that I couldn’t appear at least partially presentable to my Lord – but I would try. I would try my hardest.

That’s when I called out for him. Deimos. The Reaper. The one that scared the life out of me from the day that I met him, and still did to this day. After my calling, I broke down in a fit of coughing. Hanging my head lower and closing my eyes for mere moments, water still dripping off the chains that adorned my horn and forehead – a gift from Tembovu. A silver lined teal feather from Ilios lined in my mane as well, gifts from a short life lived in Helovia that I wouldn’t trade for anything.

And with the wind of the sunset chasing my dual toned mane and tail, my cream and golden bodice waited in a partial state of agony, pain, and frustration for my Lord to show his face. I only hoped I didn’t mistake him for someone else as well.

"Talk?"
rexanna
awaken to the eyes of glazed humor.
the haze in my somber eyes… it burns… so cold.

@Deimos
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
my disease - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-27-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-28-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: my disease - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-30-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 10-04-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 10-04-2015, 06:49 PM