the Rift

[PRIVATE] my disease

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The patchwork I saw seemed to move back and forth, no set edges. Almost like waves almost as it shifted Deimos’ appearance instantaneously. He sighed as he kept his eyes on me and I wasn’t entirely sure how to take that. Did he think I couldn’t do it? Or was it more of an ‘I wish I could do it myself, but I can’t’ kind of sigh? Pushing that thought to the side, I kept my black rimmed eyes on him, sniffing slightly to try and keep the sludge from escaping me further as I awaited his response. Though it was quick after his sigh that he told me ‘if you wish’. I was content with that little saying, easily. I nodded to him before he spoke again about reporting back to him.

Of course, My Lord.” I offered him a small smile. Slightly thankful that he would entrust such a thing to a little Phantom like me. Perhaps showing I could handle this would promote me. I had always wanted to prove myself in the Basin and doing such a vital thing as finding out the homeland of Ophelia would benefit me in the long run. If she wanted Thranduil, he had plenty of backup. More in the unlikely of places.

I turned my head away from him for a split second before he spoke once more. “Take care of yourself. I will do my best to discover cures for your ailment.” Well, if that wasn’t a surefire way to know that I was doing a great job here at home, I don’t know what is. I turned my head back to him and nodded once again. “Thank you.” My voice was soft and held hints of just how thankful I was that he cared that much. Especially someone I had least expected to. “I hope to see you soon.” I offered him another small smile before turning away and going on my own path. I was going to find out where the pale creature lived, one way or another.

"Talk?"
rexanna
awaken to the eyes of glazed humor.
the haze in my somber eyes… it burns… so cold.

@Deimos – Rexanna out! C:
@RandomEvent for the GLL.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
my disease - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-27-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-28-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: my disease - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-30-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 10-04-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 10-04-2015, 06:49 PM