Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
@Ktulu
Also open to any Falls members that have GLL. <3

I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

The late birdsong sky shines the same strong, vivid blue of his eyes. Its' great expanse unmarred by puffy clouds of white and lightened only by the brightness of the sun sitting proudly high above. Everything seemed lighter, brighter following the discovery that would eradicate the foreign disease from Helovia. He hadn't been certain his magic would work but he had to try. Low and behold, it had worked - at least once. Archibald was now cured of the infliction and Miykael couldn't be more proud than he was in that moment.

When he moves now, it's like he's floating on air. He feels lighter than he's ever been. The angel he had been would have been so proud to see him now. And what would the Maker say? Would he finally see that he was wrong? That saving them was worth it? Truthfully, he doubted it but the Maker's opinion no longer matters to him. It hadn't since he plunged to the earth several years earlier. Miykael holds his head high, confidence blooming in his chest as he trots towards the center of the Falls. His companion is finally resting in the trees - her mind is quiet and peaceful when he seeks her out through their connection - so he leaves her be. He didn't need her this time.

He arrives at his chosen destination rather quickly and slows to a stop. Standing tall, the stallion allows his gaze to perform a cursory glance around him. Everything is quiet, almost serene. "Brothers and sisters! If you are ill, please come to me. I can help you." he exclaims, and though he had intended to speak loudly - what came out was far louder than he had been expecting. His deep voice booms across the lands, echoing and sending the birds scattering from the trees amid shrieks of terror. He had been confident, positive, assured. The thunderous booming of his voice startles him, his heart leaping frantically in his chest for a few moments before finally settling down again. What just happened? Miykael stands frozen to the spot, his blue gaze unseeing as his mind reels."That's... never happened before." he whispers.

Eliana certainly isn't asleep anymore, despite the soothing and calming vibes he sends her way through their bond. She stays in her spot, though, at Miykael's insistence.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Random Event - 10-07-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-09-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-10-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-10-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Random Event - 10-12-2015, 11:16 PM