the Rift

[OPEN] Loving can mend your soul

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Resplendence shuffled her weight, trying her hardest to stay standing for as long as possible. Aye, she lowers her head, she feels her eyes squeeze shut and her body tremble. She wasn't okay with this. She wasn't sure she would be able to keep up with all of this.  How she would be able to go in front of those she cared for and make them sick. If this didn't work… well… if it didn't work then she had nothing else to live for.

Yet, something seemed to change. A light (she noticed as she opened her eyes) seemed to concentrate upon her chest, then disappear. Slowly, but surely, she was able to breathe again without the feeling of the tar pressing against her vocal chords. And, then nothing dripping from her nose or her eyes. With each blink the red colour began to turn back to it's radiating gold.

But, as she began to feel better (oh, so much better) she noticed his condition deteriorating. He seemed to stumble, swaying, and blood was trickling from his nostrils. Was he fighting to stay up? Most likely. Panic set in for the mare as she pushed forward a few steps, calling on the vines and allowing them to wrap up around his limbs and steady him before covering his body in a layer of mud which would dry and crack off once what was healed was  taken care of. "Thank you…" she whispered, gold eyes searching to meet his gaze before adding, "I hope this will help you in some way, at least ease the pain…"

If only she could do more.

@Random Event
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Random Event - 10-07-2015, 10:10 PM