the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're not in heaven yet it's just the sun in your eyes

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera
A kiss with a fist is better than none

Megaera was entranced. Einarr’s voice, his movements, all captured her like a snake in a charmer’s snare. He was hard as steel and yet his soft voice flowed over her like silk. He took a step forward and his second step was matched by her own feet as she moved forward to meet him. Her movements were slow, deliberate, and guided by something so much older and more powerful than she and her lack of experience was no matter now. Dark eyes followed his as he reached for her and she found herself leaning into his touch upon her neck. Inside her chest her heart hammered but the sound that escaped her lips was low and steady, pure lis, pure need.

There was no escape now. Whether it might have been wisdom of cowardice to turn away, Megaera would never know for there was no retreat possible and maybe there never had been. He’d looked at her like this before, in the light of the Diviner’s Fire, and it was said those flames could show the future. ”Earth God not fail, either. He bind us.” Einarr said and maybe that was true as well, maybe they had been bound together by the earth and sun and had been merely dancing around each other for months.

He flexed and she relaxed, reaching out in turn to run her lips over the handsome muscles in his neck, to inhale his heady scent. His grunting demand sent a shiver down her spine. Never had an order sounded so sweet in her hear or been so tempting to follow, but the fire in her did not quiet but flare white-hot. “Einarr.” She murmured it softly, nipping at his strong shoulder and then she moved, shoving her shoulder roughly into his. The touch was painful, exquisite and she leaned her weight into to it as eyes flashed a challenge. You want me? Then take me but I’ll match you pond for pound. “Mine.” she growled, every bit as demanding as he.

"."

FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're not in heaven yet it's just the sun in your eyes - by Megaera - 09-28-2015, 09:45 PM