the Rift

[OPEN] a wild child

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His maw let out a sigh as he could only see everything as black clouds. The trees around him moved and rolled with the wind. He was in a haze not knowing where he had wondered to. All he knew is he needed to find a cure for this, no matter what it was. He could not stand only seeing black clouds moving around him. Nox had already ran into six trees thinking they were a small bush and every time he would tear the tree 's bark up even more than the first. His temper was flaring as he continued across the hazy ground in front of him. He then moved further and further into this weird land that he had already been to, but he didn't know that.

Then he heard muffled voices in the distance his ears perked up moving closer to the sounds. He knew it was a male and was that Tiamat? He shook his head only seeing black mist and no body shapes. He wondered closer, but kept his distance not wanting to get anyone else sick from this nasty plague. He heard them speaking of wings and then what his disease could be. He had no clue what it was all he knew is it had to GO AWAY. If he ran into one more god damn tree he would cut down the whole forest. Fuck it at this point his head was spinning and the black goo was pouring from his muzzle and eyes.

"Hello, I am sorry but I cant quite see you. I am Mortuus Nox, I know Tiamat has got to be here; I am not familiar with the other voice. You have to excuse me I can only see you as a dark mist. Please tell me you know the cure. I will do anything to be normal again ." His voice pleaded with the stallion, hoping he could fix this black shit oozing from his face. His coughed up a black chunk on the soft sand under him as he looked back to the stallion only seeing a black mist. All he knew is he caught this from someone else with out even touching her, and no more of this shit. Nox had no clue where he was and then he felt like a crazy person running into every tree that was in front of him. A sigh left his maw as he tried to breath from all the black shit being in his lungs. "This Shit needs to go far, far away. I swear if i run into one more tree... All this started when the gods let those people from the Rift come over. Their Magic ill land gave us some crazy shit."

He tired to look to the direction of the stallion, but couldn't tell who was who at this point. All he knew is he hoped Tiamat did not have the same thing, but as long as there was a cure he would be happy. His black head hung low as the substance dripped from his face and onto the ground below him. He was angered at the bitch that gave him this shit, but he ignored it shaking his head only worrying what the stallion was going to say next.

OOC:: He needs to be cured :)
@Miykael @Tiamat
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
a wild child - by Tiamat - 09-24-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 09-27-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: a wild child - by Mortuus Nox - 10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 10-09-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 10-10-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: a wild child - by Mortuus Nox - 10-12-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: a wild child - by Random Event - 10-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 10-25-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 11-01-2015, 05:48 AM