the Rift

[OPEN] a wild child

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He let a sigh out as the black shit oozed from his mouth and every orris of his face. He heard Tiamat speak up and say that she was in fact there with them. He let relief flood his face as he could now put a face to one of the black mists standing in front of him. His tail flicked listening to what the male had to say. He told him to ease and he will try to fix his disease. How would he fix this thing that plagued both him and Tiamat? Then he finally heard the relief of her voice as she thanked the stag greatly for curing her.

Then he felt the warmth in his chest, the magic flowed through his body pulsing in his veins. Then the haze of darkness started to shine with light, and the clouds of mist were starting to take from of horses. His eyes blinked out the rest if the black gunk, and his chest rumbled like Tiamat's. A chunk of black thick shit flew from his mouth and onto the ground next to the ocean mares. His eyes widened with relief as he finally got to gaze upon the stag that cured them. He was a brilliant paint with extravagant wings upon his sides. Nox smiled greatly at the stallion "I can not thank you enough for your kindness in healing us. I really appreciate everything that you did. Thank you... It's ... Gone " His Latin voice rumbled in his deep chest as the words spilled from his mouth.

His maw smiled as he turned to finally muzzle Tiamat with a friendly hello. Oh how he loved this ocean mare, she made him feel the warmth in the sun. Then his gray eyes looked back to the stallion as he finally introduced himself, and he was a healer. Interesting maybe they can gather knowledge from this stallion to help the basin. Tiamat introduced her self explaining that they were healers of the Basin. His eyes flicked back and forth from the two for a brief moment. Then he noticed that the stag was cursed with the same black shit that he healed them from. How does he have it, when he can cure them from this nasty black goop.

"There has to be a way that you can get cured, or cure your self..." he trailed off thinking of ways that they could try to help him. What if he reflected his own magic back at himself that would work right? The eerie stag seemed calm and normal at this time due to his gratitude to this winged man. His eyes wondered above to the warm sun as the ocean lapped over the tan beach. His thick tresses flicked across his back as he thought about some things. "If you don't mind I am sure Tiamat would love to learn some of your healing ways. I know that sparks my interest. Even if it would be after we figure out how to cure you from this black shit. We would love to learn from you." He looked to Tiamat with a smile as he waited to see what the stag would say.
@Miykael
@Tiamat
@Random Event to be cured of GLL
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
a wild child - by Tiamat - 09-24-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 09-27-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: a wild child - by Mortuus Nox - 10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 10-09-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 10-10-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: a wild child - by Mortuus Nox - 10-12-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: a wild child - by Random Event - 10-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: a wild child - by Miykael - 10-25-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: a wild child - by Tiamat - 11-01-2015, 05:48 AM