the Rift

[OPEN] castaway [hidden falls recruitment]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Thinking back to the speech he had just given moments ago he wondered if there was anything that he would have said differently. It took little time to conclude that no matter if he had to say it a million times over everything would stay exactly the same. While be was partially biased to the Falls having lived there as long as he had his consideration to the other three herds never really crossed his mind until such was asked of him. He had travelled to all of the herds over the years yet none of them had really appealed to him. Out of the choices of a desert, an ice box, a land with many short trees that proved hazardous to those as tall as he, and a green landscape decorated with many waterfalls, he would still choose the Falls. "I can understand your view as I was once in your place, well not entirely. I do apologize, I know it is a lot to take in but I am merely trying to help." He apologized remembering the feeling of intense pressure to make a decision all those seasons ago. In reality there was no way for her to know if he was telling the truth or not so he could not blame her for any misconceptions. "I do speak from experience, while I have not been a member of all of the herds I have travelled to them many times to experience what they are like. I did for a short time live in the Edge but with all the events I did what was safest for my children."

Part of him was rather intrigued by the feisty attitude that seemed to arise from the grey girl for he knew she was capable of so much more. If she believed in herself she could do many things she had never thought possible. Look at him, if Kiara had not managed to get him to look in the mirror and realize he had more to live for his corpse would likely be at the bottom of the ocean by now. There had been many other options that had crossed his mind but he could not do that to his kids or Kiara. Ilios may hate him for the biased slander implanted into his head but it would never stop him from loving him in the same way he loved Areli or Kiara. It was for them that he had managed to hold it together as far as he had, yes there were good and bad days but he would work through them.

Slapping his tail across his sides to bat away the summertime pest he gave her a few moments to process what he had said so far. He had the patience that could last a lifetime, he was in no great rush nor was he under any obligation to push others to join them. "You can believe what you want to believe, I am not going to force this upon you if it is something you are not ready for. If you won't believe me would you at least allow me to show you what I speak of? There is no strings attached, no commitments, no nothing except me trying to help you have a better life than what you had before." Smiling gently he took a step back to give Evaneska some space and for her to see that he meant what he said. No strings attached, nothing to hold you back, a freedom that is all your own. "You may take all the time you need to think things over. If you decide to join us we would be more than happy to welcome you, if you choose not to you are free to do as you please. Just know that the offer will always be open."

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Evaneska  Destrier
•• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 09-24-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 09-24-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 10-08-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 10-08-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 10-10-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: castaway [hidden falls recruitment] - by Evaneska - 10-17-2015, 12:09 AM