the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho returned to the Flats. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he wanted to be near his fiery deity. He did not need to call upon him, palaver with him, or demonstrate anything - it simply did his flaming soul good to be around the God who had given him so much. Everything. Many relied on Gaucho, but it was only the Sun on which Gaucho relied. He had been gone for far too long for the Wildfire to not appreciate the opportunity to once again bask in his glory. Even if it was from a distance.

And so, as the God rose into the sky, raining fire down on seemingly the land alone, the dun was immediately intrigued. Narrowing his steely gaze, Gaucho moved towards where the God's aerial display was occurring. It was only as the fire struck the crocodile that he became visible at all, and Gaucho immediately understood.

Immediately he lifted into the air. Although Gaucho had never seen the Sun God in battle before, the warrior could sense within him an elegant battle-prowess. His lord was not in the air to avoid his enemy, he was there to gain an advantage. On already burning wings, Gaucho circled a respectful distance from his God - close enough to be a part of the battle, but not so close as to hinder the Gods tactical maneuvers. With a loud battle cry, Gaucho unleashed fire that seemingly bled away from himself. An arc of fire radiated down towards the crocodile's exposed back, while eagles composed of fire raced and bled from his antlers, circling and swerving down to try and distract and burn the beast.

Something like pride, appreciation, and the feeling of being right where should be, blossomed bright and hot in Gaucho's chest. He spoke no words towards the God, even as he hovered somewhat near to him. Words were not needed - Gaucho was here to defend and accompany the deity in whatever manner was needed - and the Wildfire knew that the God of light would know.

CONTEST WINNER.

Gaucho flies next to Sunny and throw lots of fire at the crocodile - an arc of fire at its back, and two eagles of fire to try and burn and distract it on the ground.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Gaucho - 09-25-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM