the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald stood there, staying a silent vigil, watching as all others--Helovians and Rifters alike--crowded around the Sun God. The deity took particular interest in Ophelia and a grey he did not know (Aithniel), but Archibald brushed it off. Not until she received the egg did Archibald understand that she was the Sun God's daughter. Archibald frowned heavily. This meant Israfel--the child he knew long ago--was dead like Hototo was. Archibald sighed. The Sun seemed to be quite confident, arrogant even, in the land he brought in. Archibald knew well to not trust all the words that fell from the golden's lips. He had seen the immortal burn lands and his subjects before because he was angry. A royal temper tantrum. Archibald had a hard time trusting him, but did not hate him like the Dauntless did the Moon Goddess. The czar thought him foolish and too arrogant, yes, but it did not bring a burning vehemence from his chest. The anger he felt towards the Sun for burning the Foothills all those years ago had dulled to a ripe bitterness on his tongue.

It was then that golden eyes caught the sign of something perculiar. A flashing of scales and Loretta was instantly on her guard, her growl low and warning. So, there was a God--or some evil--that seeped through the portal t the Rift. Archibald snorted, preparing himself for battle. Golden eyes searched momentarily for Ranjiri. Finding her, Archibald noted to keep an eye on her in this fight. She did not need to be hurt any more than she already was. Galloping forward, Archibald watched as the Sun and Gaucho poured fire from the sky. Careful to avoid it, Archibald stopped and reared up, summoning his armor to cover his body. Steel-clad hooves then slammed down towards where he thought the crocodile's upper-neck might be. From the depths of his soul, Archibald unleashed his bones to stone magic, gifted by the Earth God, to attempt to solidify the crocodile and make him a sitting target for those who would also choose to fight him.

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
image credits

CONTEST WINNER.
TEAM SUN GOD.

Archi summons his armor on and rears to try and strike down at the croc, trying to avoid Gaucho/Sunny's fire. He uses his BONE magic to try and keep the croc in place. Mentions Sun God and Gaucho, Ophelia, Aithniel, and Ranjiri (but mostly just in passing).

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Archibald - 09-25-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM