the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

It had been a few days since the Sun God had appeared before them and told them all that he would guarantee that there would be no monsters to follow. While he wished that the bright guy was right he knew better than to believe the creatures of their realm would just sit by and accept it. The demons and monsters from back home were very opportunistic and stealthy making it next to impossible to tell when one was about to attack. They would sneak up on unsuspecting herds and easily decimate them in no time flat without ever leaving a clue as to how they got there in the first place. No it was too dangerous to believe in the word of a God that he did not know considering he had never met one that he could trust. Standing along the borders to the Halcyon Flats he watched and waited for something to rear its ugly head and show these people what they were made of.

The chaos did not take long to strike the sandy lands and it took even less time for the golden stag to jump back into action ready to fight a war. This was his life and all he had ever known why should he just stand back and watch others die all at the hands/claws/hooves/paws or whatever was attacking. Leaping over a sand pile with ease the stallion quickly closed the distance making sure to avoid the fire that seemed to be falling everywhere. Careless fools.. just burn any help why don't ya. Keeping the remark to himself to avoid someone purposefully trying to burn his ass he weaved around the dripping molten blobs trying to get a better look at what they were fighting against. At first he could see nothing but sand and dirt but as he got closer his eyes caught the shimmering orb that seemed to be concealing the beast. The many scales that seemed to be littering the area was not exactly all that comforting for the only thing to be that jumbo sized was never pleasant. Watching as the fire bounced against the barrier seemingly weakening its power he caught the sight of the ugly thing inside. "Krikie that's one huge ass croc!" He commented to no one in particular other than himself. A flash of light passed over top of him drawing his eyes to the sky only to see a showoff black bird brain flying around. Lashing his tail against his side he followed the fading areas of the shield until he found what he thought to be one of the weaker points. Not much they could do from the outside with something like this overgrown lizard, if he wanted to help it would be from the inside.

Reaching down to draw his knife gripping it tightly between his teeth the stallion leapt forward watching for anything that might tell him where the shield may be. Lowering his crown so as not to crash into the wall and injure himself he pushed himself harder to pick up as much speed as possible. This thing was either going to send him flying or it was going to crack wide open and there was no telling what would come next. If he got through he knew that aiming for the creatures soft belly was the only place he had any  hope of piercing it. Those scales would likely be as hard as stone so tearing at them would only cause minor irritation, no he was going where it would hurt. Catching the light as it glimmered ever so faintly he braced himself for impact.

•• MENTIONS: Rhea, Mesec, Sun God
•• SUMMARY Not believing the god could protect them from something crossing over he chose to stay and wait for the inevitable. Dodges around the fire to try and find a weak point. When he thinks he finds one, draws his knife between his teeth, lowers his horns to striking point and barrels towards the force field hoping to break through and head towards the belly of the beast.

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Kalona - 09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM