the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He could smell so many things lately, Which, he thought was rather odd given that his nose was continually plastered with black tar that at times threatened to choke him. His rib-cage had grown weary of hacking up his lungs, the sickness gripping him tightly as his corpse was still trying to recover from well, being a corpse.

It was why he'd stayed south, because the warmth seemed to help his healing process a bit. That and well, the Spark had said to come this way, and even though the Sun had been utterly disappointing in failing to deliver a new god for him to marvel at, he supposed he should linger here because the Time god was surely the smartest of all his heavenly siblings. After all, he could see the future, couldn't he? There had to be more down here than just Öde's failure to his wolf.

Then there was.

Smoke tantalized his enhanced senses and Öde turned suddenly towards it. Unbeknownst to him, behind him a magnificent fight had already broken out. Red eyes rimmed with black widened as he watched flames pour from the sky and ice rocket from the ground (his ribs seemed to ache in response). "Wait!" he cried out, coughing after as his hooves struck out a hasty gallop towards the battlefield of salt.

Thoughtlessly the keyed up fighter threw himself into the fray, horned head lowered and cast towards the exposed side of the crocodile god, hoping to puncture the rough hide with all the momentum he'd gained. If not, at least he'd get to touch the deity, or so he hoped. he'd forgone his torn decision of which god to fight for. Spark had been simple enough, don't shit where you eat, and so had the Moon from the moment he saw the wolf she faced. The rest, he decided, he wanted to kill. Now that they could die, now that they were more, he wanted to conquer them and on their bones climb to his own heavenly seat.

For that, Öde laughed as he tried to puncture the glorious gator. He might even have cried too, but the tar had clogged his tear ducts.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

TEAM SUN

tries to horn the croc's side.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Öde - 09-26-2015, 10:56 AM