the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It had been the strong scent of fire that had draw the warrior's interest to the newest stretch of land Helovia decided to reveal. Racing towards the salty sand land both himself and Kiara were wary of what they would find upon arrival. Hooves crashed against the rock and sand sending a spray up around his bulky frame like his own miniature sandstorm, rather neat looking he couldn't say the same about the irritation is caused his breathing and eyes. Raising his eyes to the sky the fiery figure of Sun Lord stood out amongst the rest with his massive molten wings spewing fire at the battlefield below. Coughing harshly as a rather large pile of sand hit him in the face he shook his head to clear his sight once more turning his eyes to see a girl digging in the sand. Frowning he really couldn't see the point of her actions for it was only going to blind those that were already on the ground trying to fight off the ugly crocodile god. He had heard of the other two lands and their subsequent battles but had never imagined it would be like this. Parts of the large beast lay exposed for them all to see while the remainder seemed to be hidden by some kind of barrier. Damn now why couldn't any of them manage to do that? Squaring his shoulders the stag continued deeper into the midst of the battle with his companion following closely behind.

Silver eyes swept the unfamiliar landscape looking for any objects that could either be useful or thrown at the croc to gain its attention. Glancing over what he had thought to be a sandpile his eyes were drawn back when the object moved to reveal it was no other than the shy mare he had met earlier, Evaneska was her name if he remembered correctly. Altering his path he dug in his hooves sliding to a stop in front of the mare scanning over her frame with concern.
"Evaneska? Are you alright?" He asked with worry lowering his cranium to make sure she was alright. "You need to get out of here! It's too dangerous to be anywhere near that beast. Please go." He demanded sternly reaching his muzzle down to prod gently at the side of her neck to get her back on her feet. He wasn't trying to be pushy but he wanted the mare to be safe and out of harm's way so nothing bad would come of this.  "Come on, you need to get up before you get hurt. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, but you must get up."

Turning his body so that he was standing between the grey mare and the giant crocodile he glanced back with concern as to the location of the gator. There was no telling what this thing could do but he knew that he could not just take a back seat and watch anyone get hurt. "Kiara stay with her and get her out of here. I'm going to see what all I can do to help." He stated looking over to his bonded glad that he could give her something to do other than running headlong into this great unknown. If anything happened to her he would be lost and he would never forgive himself, no he had to keep her safe. "Be careful." He said silently over to Kiara giving her a reassuring smile. Growling softly the tiger nodded before turning to the grey mare to do as she was asked. Either she would move willingly or be forced to move, regardless she could not let her bonded down even though she was confused as to why he cared so much of this one's safety. Pinning her icy eyes to the one called Evaneska she was not going to take no for an answer. As soon as he was sure Kiara and Evaneska were semi safe the grey whipped around to charge into the battle.

As his hooves crashed against the dirt sparks of electricity began to sizzle up around him but not actually harming him in any way. Confused the stallion faltered for a moment of uncertainty before shaking it off and ignoring the fact that lightning was seemingly dancing up around him, that would be for another time to figure out. Seeing Archibald up ahead he placed himself off to his right with a good distance between. Maybe he could use this electricity to his advantage and help contain the croc, surely between Archi and himself they would have some success. Determination flared brightly as he lowered his crown hoping to either spear the gator or electrocute him should he come close.

Ciceron talks
Thinking
Kiara speaks

•• MENTIONS: @Evaneska , Archibald , Sun God, Erthe
•• SUMMARY: Spots Evaneska laying in sand and rushes over to her begging her to get up and out of the way so she does not get hurt. Asks Kiara, his companion, to stay with Evaneska to protect her and try and get her to safety. Runs up to gator god and places himself a number of feet away from Archibald as electricity sizzles through the air around him. He is hoping to help contain the croc by either electrocuting it or spearing it. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Ciceron - 09-26-2015, 03:13 PM