the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
Go ahead, you're never going to take me - you can bend but you're never going to break me

He holds his Lord's words in his heart, like a golden tattoo that spans the entirety of his insides, warming his heart and keeping him centered. "I have returned Cera. Absolution shall be yours." He is forgiven, his sins washed away, and after meeting with the Moon Goddess and finding the core of himself still resilient against all he'd faced, he feels...reborn. As if all the darkness has been purged from his soul, and he can breathe for the first time in his life. He has lost almost everything, been ripped apart and carelessly placed back together. But he is there, in his Lord's land and light, saved. Forgiven. He lingers after the God departs, wandering the lands, exploring the nuances of his new self. Ilaria is there beside him at all hours, gleaming with fierce pride all the while. They have come so far, achieved so much, and together they have finally beaten back the pain and darkness. His faith has carried him through, and he feels better than he has in years. 

On occasion, he comes across Gaucho. The pair don't speak, though Cera intends to soon. They both seem to be in need of the connection they have with the Lord of the Light, drawing strength from him after his absence, twining plants that reach for his grace with ceaseless hunger. Cera allows him his time alone, knowing that if he needs solitude, that Gaucho likely does as well. The days slip by, and he never really leaves the mirrored landscape, glad that he can still see it in part even with the black tar that lingers in his eyes and nose and ears. He despairs when it leaks upon the land from his skin, tainting it and destroying the beautiful, endless parallels of earth and sky.

Though, as disruption seems to quake throughout the land, it can be said that the earth would be strewn up in battle early on regardless. 

The Prince wastes no time, turning and racing down the mirrored stretch of land, his vision swimming with auras that pop up and approach swiftly from the distance. His God stands there among them, the only aura that burns away the darkness, fury resonating in his voice and fire blooming like a slice of light through shadow. From there, everything goes to hell. Ilaria is down off his shoulder almost immediately, knowing Cera would never take her into battle with him. Knowing she'd never be able to keep up, so small and defenseless against these beasts that charge onto the forefront as if mystically called forth. 

He doesn't hesitate. If there is any benefit to the sickness in his lungs, it's that he can see the auras of those around him, including the massive reptilian enemy. It almost blends with the darkness, so repugnant is the aura that it holds, but at least it gives Cera something to aim at. He lets his gait open up, legs flying down the mirrored stretch of land, flight a useless and terrifying aspect with his vision so affected and no auras to be his directional guide. "For you, my Lord," he vows, following the flickering light of the flames and Gaucho's peculiar, familiar aura. There were so many bodies, and Ilaria relayed frantic snippets of magical information that Cera could not see from the distance. Ice spikes, fire, physical attacks, blinding, reflections...

But if there's one thing Cera knows about creatures like this, from living near the clay shores of the Throat, it's that they are fast and low to the ground. But they also had tails. Hoping it would be distracted adequately by those attacking head one, he circled round,  wings flaring out and pumping hard to aid in leaping for the sickened black/purple/red of its aura, aiming for the area where tail met lumbar vertebrae and pelvis. Bearing down with all his weight, he grit his teeth and prepared for a battle literally befitting the gods. I will not fail you.

CONTEST WINNER

Sees the Crocodile God's aura due to GLL, follows Ilaria's instructions and the flow of the other fighter's auras to make his way there. Circles around hoping the others are distracting the Croc and jumps/flies to try and land with all his weight on the God's pelvis/lower spine area.

Image Credit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Cera - 09-26-2015, 09:08 PM