the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
one day we’ll reveal the truth,
that one will die before he gets there.
As I walked away, I had an idea that Tembovu began to follow me. However, whipping my head around instantly at the sound of the Sun God. Panic flashed through me momentarily, feeling the quench in my throat begin to grow thick like phlegm. Sighing to myself, ears flattening to my neck, I knew it was too easy. Fire attacks began to fly out toward the shimmering scales. A god of scales and endless teeth it seemed. And as I watched them for a moment, I didn’t know what to do. I was beginning to get a headache, eyes burning slightly with the blackness that began to run from them.

So I was sick. And I was going to make a stupid mistake in attacking this god and getting hurt. I just knew it. I wasn’t naïve or anything, I wanted to protect my home. Perhaps it was a terrible idea, these rifts. But I wasn’t going to tell a god that I thought it was stupid. I was just going to deal with it and hope that the gods were on my side.

Then I saw him. There he was again, running at the giant lizard. Sighing to myself again, ears focused on the tan and brown striped stag as he rampaged toward those mighty teeth. Worry flickering in my eyes instantly. What the fuck did he think he was doing? Attacking the source, the teeth, that was a great plan. I shook my head, hushing down a cough before passing through where I had just been.

This was a stupid idea.

The black sludge began to run from my nose and eyes as I turned my body and ran toward the god. Perhaps, if the god were to turn its head up to try and catch Temb as his first victim, I could stab his neck, back where the scales parted slightly for movement. God I hoped this worked. I picked up my pace, turning into a full rampaging gallop as I fought the urge to break down and cough. Hoping and aiming to stab the crocodile right behind his head, where his neck met his skull. Also hoping to avoid any other attacks by the creatures that held magic. Fire and chaos ensued and I had a sinking feeling that something was going to hit me today. Something more painful than the goo that found its way into my lungs.

"Talk?"
image credits

TEAM SUNNY!

Rexanna moves away from the crowd in the hopes that Tembovu follows her. When she hears the commotion, she turns and finds the crocodile god and sees all the magic flying at it. Then she sees Tembovu run toward his head and chases after him in the hopes of piercing the hide of the crocodile where the skull/neck meet.

(all the dumb ideas XD)

Mentions: Sunny, @Tembovu @Random Event - GLL
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Rexanna - 09-27-2015, 01:11 AM