the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
Whispers traveled amongst the rankings of the herd: there was another new land. While she had not been there for the first addition to Helovia, she had experienced the second land alongside her beloved Goddess. Each new area meant a new corrupt god to fight, but the Sun claimed it would be different this time. Skepticism was rooted in her mind to say the least. If her Goddess had said so she would be inclined to believe but the Sun was often brash. Look at how brightly it would blaze in the sky whilst burning skin with harsh rays. The Moon was much more subtle, something she thought spoke louder than acts of bravado. Of course the pale maiden respected the Sun 'fore the Moon and Sun were always linked. Without the Moon there would be no Sun, with the Sun there would be no Moon. However respect didn't mean her suspicions were quelled.

Nuray had arrived in the Halcyon Flats the other day. The land was truly a marvel, to which she had thanked the Sun for the piece of art bestowed onto them. Unfortunately, the new land did not take a liking to her. With no shelter her naked skin was left exposed to the harsh intensity that was known as the Sun. Along with this her body was covered in horrific boils that bubbled and popped. Her entire being ached with each movement shooting pain along some portion of her body. But she did not leave. If there was any chance taint would try spread to Helovia she had to be there to purify it.

Her diligence had paid off. A likely outcome but one she would have much rather been spared of. With eyes tinged by the dark circles of fatigue, she watched as scales were revealed by the light. She did not move at first. Magic was being flung from every which direction at it: to charge head first would be reckless. Once the brute of the downpour had concluded she immediately acted.

She lacked her usual elegance, her ethereal air. In that moment she looked like any other of the equines that had gathered. Her movements were rugged and sharp as clear evidence of her pain showed. Nuray bitterly fought the cry that wanted to rise from her throat. For the Moon, for the Sun. For this Earth I must protect. Lend me your strength.

Golden eyes caught sight of Tembovu and they immediately narrowed. What on Earth was he doing? Such a foolish, silly move although his intentions were intelligent. His whole being was a contradiction in his actions. Keeping a crocodiles mouth shut was always a necessity but surely there would have been a better way. Seeing the golden mare go to one side of the crocodile, she looped around to the other side with her head low as she hoped to strike the opposite side of the crocodile.

Knowing how dangerous the reptiles could be, she immediately jumped away in hopes of being able to dodge any retaliated. Her body betrayed her, though, with its sluggish and clumsy movements. Whether she had reached safety or not her eyes suddenly zoned in on a little white filly. Nuray had witnessed her fight in the other battle - and she had did a wonderful job - but this was no place for a child to be. The poor darling.. forced to grow up so fast. The maiden moved to rush towards the child's side. She would let her fight, but she swore to be her shield. The next generation was to be protected at all costs.

"Talk?"

mentions sun god, tembovu, rexanna, and erthe
ooc nuray waits for the brunt of the friendly fire magic to stop before rushing forward. her movements are sluggish and sloppy due to suffering from sunburn and blood fall boils. she sees tembovu and rexanna. she loops around to the opposite side of the crocodile and, mirroring rexanna, she aims for the crocodile's hide where the skull and neck meet with her horn. afterwards she notices erthe and tries to rush to her side in order to be her shield.

TEAM SUNNY

@Random Event due to blood fall boils (feel free to shock her)
image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-27-2015, 02:31 AM