the Rift

[PRIVATE] fall of the woman king

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
aviya

Her breathing was raspy and painful as she lay on the ground. Her vision danced and she faded in and out of consciousness. A blur of white and her mother was gone. In her place was her monster-brother, a mongrel of her family. There was another blur of white and Aviya thought her mother was returning to her. Instead, above her stood Mauja. A racking sob hit her chest and the mare shuddered. "Mau--" She started, voice wavering in and out. Her once-king and childhood crush called out for her father, and Aviya could only hear herself crying. The pain throbbed and her heart raced wildly within her black breast. "Daddy..." She whispered, head rolling onto her poll, blue eyes frantically searching for the blood bay. Her blood still pooled around her, starting to tangle her frosted hair. Mesec cried above her, and she rolled her head again to look at him. Aviya opened her mouth, her sobbing calmed, and she wanted to say something to her brother, to acknowledge him, but her father was there and everything was different.

"Daddy," Aviya barely managed, tears silently rolling down her white cheeks, stained with her own blood. You can’t leave me, because I’ll follow you… Even beyond this world, beyond the next one...So you can't leave Aviya absorbed the words her father spoke, and her sobbing returned. The pain was growing inside of her like a tidal wave. Pulsating, pounding, thrumming against her head. "Da--I'm sorry." Aviya said, moving her nose to touch her father's muzzle. She planted one last kiss on the man she admired more than anything else in this world, loved more deeply than any other being in existence. "I'm sorry." She choked, letting out a wheezy breath. 

Enna moved in then, and Aviya let herself close her eyes. She knew, in the back of her mind, that there was nothing the healer could do for her. Not even the power of the gods could bring back the dead. I am dying. Aviya realized, panic rising in her throat and choking her. Her eyes snapped open and she struggled, attempting to stand up only to crumple at her father's hooves. Her finely dished skull hit the ground with a thump, just as the silver tendrils of the time-magic swept over her. No healing took place, but the pain that was radiating in Aviya's body ceased. What was left in its wake was a cold, numb feeling. With glossy blue eyes, Aviya spoke again. "Mesec...take the-th-the tooth." Aviya's voice flickered, but she meant for her brother to take the trinket the Goddess had given her before so aptly disappearing. 

"Daddy, I love you." Aviya whispered, looking beyond the bay. Behind him, the radiating figure of her mother flickered in and out. C'mon, baby, I am here... "I'm comin', Momma...."

[I AM SORRY OKAY ; _________ ; @d'Artagnan @Mesec @Mauja @Enna ]

I saw the devil sneak between my fingers
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
fall of the woman king - by Aviya - 09-25-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: fall of the woman king - by d'Artagnan - 09-25-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: fall of the woman king - by Mesec - 09-27-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: fall of the woman king - by Enna - 09-27-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: fall of the woman king - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: fall of the woman king - by d'Artagnan - 10-25-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: fall of the woman king - by Mauja - 10-25-2015, 04:41 PM