Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Okay so I had fled like a little kid from the fight with that Wolf God thing. I had to look out for Sarabi. She was all I have left. Momma is dead, Daddy is no where to be found. We both are growing up alone, in a herd where I really don't think anyone notices me. I'm just, a lost orphan. A nobody. To young to do anything helpful to the herd, to old to be adopted and taken in by anyone. My half green and half blue eyes turn to look at Sarabi as she whines. Well it's true. Who would want to look after a yearling that doesn't belong to them? She tilted her head but remained silent.

I have to admit, we are walking the edge of the herd because I am thinking of leaving. Would anyone even notice we're gone? Probably not. That's when I see them. The way they walk, clearly father and daughter. I stop, but Sarabi does not. No! Don't! I cry through our bond. But instead she bounds happily foward to greet the pair. So much for going unnoticed.... I sigh heavily and walk forward, the setting sun caressing my own sleek bay coat. BirdSong has been good to me. I was no longer an awkward baby, but a steadily growing lady. I am still the wild and reckless child, but protective too as I have Sarabi to look out for. Speaking of my hellhound, she stops just short of the pair and barks happily. I move to stand with her and speak softly as I realize just who the stallion before me is... He's one of the new Czars.... Shit... Sorry... She's a bit... Excited to see others... I lower my head, waiting for either one to speak.

Talk

moody Vitani is moody, but I couldnt resist <3

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
nothing is certain except for death - by Macaria - 09-26-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: nothing is certain except for death - by Vitani - 09-26-2015, 09:35 PM