the Rift

[OPEN] nothing is certain except for death

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

As Loretta sprung forward, Sarabi put on the brakes. She slid to a stop, barking at Loretta as if to say 'I just wanted to be friends, gosh.' I move to her side, slightly in front of her to try and stop the other dog from harming her if the Czar couldn't. She clearly belonged to him, as he had shouted her name. I could not be more embarrassed than I was right now. "Aye, you are alright, child." I wanted to balk and tell him I was not a child. But I am not an adult either. I'm, a teenager? What the hell am I anyway? "Meet my daughter, Macaria." His daughter? Well that's just great. She looks around my age... But we could never be friends... She's a princess, and I am nothing. "I am sure she would enjoy someone her own age showing her around." Or apparently I am now her tour guide. Great, just great. A part of me wants to say no. To yell at them to go back where they came from...

But the other part, told me to just give in. It's been months since they took over. I barely knew anyone now anyway. Czar Midas was dead, Daddy was gone.... and Momma had been murdered. Who knew what had happened to the rest of those I knew... I sighed and looked to the ground silently, the war in my mind as to if I wanted to be friends with a princess raging. Sarabi however looked from Loretta, to the Czar, then to his daughter, and finally to me. When she looked at me, she whined softly. Don't. I spoke in her mind. She looked then to the Czar and then back to me again. I had no idea what she had in mind for one. She wouldn't say and I could only feel her emotions. The thought had passed so fast that I had missed it. What was she trying to tell him?

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

ooc - So so sorry for the wait!

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
nothing is certain except for death - by Macaria - 09-26-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: nothing is certain except for death - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:25 AM