the Rift

[OPEN] nothing is certain except for death

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I had stayed quiet all this time, my mind rolling with emotions of both my own and Sarabi's. I know she wants to play, that was why she had run forward to greet this trio. But out of everyone she had to run at it had to be a Czar. His size made me fear him. He could easily crush me if he wanted to. I heard the call of the bird, but I paid it no mind as it meant nothing to me. Sarabi moves around around my legs, wanting to run off. It is only the voice of the girl that finally breaks the awkward silence that had fallen between us all. "My name is Vitani... I'm the daughter of the former Earth Medic Kiara and former Legatus Rostislav..." My voice trailed off, as it was the first time I had mentioned either of my parents in an introduction.

In a reaction to my emotions, Sarabi suddenly howled. I looked at her in concern, as her howl sounded pained. Was that how my emotions felt to her? My eyes turned from being full of concern to full of apology. I shouldn't be putting her though my emotions the way I was... But then again, maybe that was part of the bond. I don't think I can control that any more that my feeling her emptions. It's then I look back at the father and daughter pair, thinking that I should probably leave and let them be in peace... After all, if my Dad had just brought me home i'd want to be with just him too..... Not that I know if he's even alive... I turn my head to try and hide tears that are now forming in my dual colored eyes. Sarabi rubs gently against my front legs. So much for keeping my emotions hidden...

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

ooc - obviously I fail at Vitani for this thread <3

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
nothing is certain except for death - by Macaria - 09-26-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: nothing is certain except for death - by Vitani - 12-10-2015, 03:00 PM