the Rift

[OPEN] nothing is certain except for death

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

macaria

palest shadow; darkest light

She appreciates the sweet hum of the thick bass in his voice. It was a loving stroke to her broken heart and his touch adds the blanket. She regains her composure, bright honey eyes both watching the filly who calls herself Vitani. Her parent's names mean very little, they must have been before her time, she thinks. She looks back to her father, her mind can only think of her brothers, of Reginald being so close she could feel him. She stops her front foot, it's muffled as it splits with a small thud onto the soil. “I have to go find him – them – at least one of my stupid brothers.” She grumbles, sniffling back more tears. Her eyes suddenly steady onto Vitani with hawk like focus.  “It was very nice to meet you, but I have to go do something. ” The dappled baby offers nothing but an uncomfortable smile and a nod. Her companion's howl unsettles the dappled filly.

She turns to nuzzle her nose into her father's mane, rearing to curl a leg over him for a hug, balancing on her hind legs effortlessly. “I love you. I have to go find one of them.” She falls away from him gracefully and finds Loretta with her delicate nose. She loves her like she 's her own even if they do not share thoughts and emotions. The bond was there from the day Macaria was born – perhaps it's just the strong tie of Archibald that makes Mac love the dog so. Whatever it was, she never forgets to say hello or goodbye or have a nice snuggle in the grass with her father's loyal canine. She bends onto her knees with a bubbly giggling, furrowing her muzzle into the dog's fluffy shoulder. “I'll be back, watch Dad for me.” She ruffles the pup once more and gets back onto all four feet. Before her father can offer some sort of 'no don't go' or 'be safe'  she darts away and says to the wind behind her, “Don't worry, I'll be fine!

image credits

@Vitani @Archibald

Messages In This Thread
nothing is certain except for death - by Macaria - 09-26-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: nothing is certain except for death - by Macaria - 12-19-2015, 05:20 PM