the Rift

dear miss white

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Pawing for a moment into the earth, I enjoyed the sun as it fell upon my feathers and back. I wouldn’t exactly call it comfort, being back in Helovia. But it was a nice change of scenery. The trees had changed, the ones I had seen briefly before I left were now tall and strong and the older ones have either fallen or grown even taller. It was strange, almost. The fact that I return to Helovia nearly expecting the world to stop while I was away. And alas, it had not. It had moved on completely fine without any problems what so ever. Almost as if it didn’t even need me.

Heaving a gruff sigh, I shook out my wind torn mane, eyes glancing around the edges of the clearing as I felt a presence appear. I stayed silent, stone eyes simply watching and waiting for the being to appear. Before long, a cold appeared and I couldn’t help but to just watch him with a slight hint of curiousness. Cocking my head slightly to the child as he approached me, keeping a safe distance, I looked over him. He was taller than me, but appeared rather young all things considered. I nodded to him – staying silent – until his voice hit my ears.

What a wonderful welcoming. His eyes were bright and with good intentions but the question seemed strange. Did nobody tell anyone this was Helovia anymore? I mean, I was sure it was but I guess I couldn’t be too sure. Shrugging it off momentarily, I inhaled to speak. Before I could, however, another voice and body caught my eyes. A rather plain equine waltzed in and I nodded to her in a welcoming as well. Then she spoke and it sounded more like a Helovian welcoming despite the thick accent running through her vocal cords. She spoke of being the founder of the Warden, a place I hadn’t heard of before. Ears flitted between the two of them for mere moments before clearing my throat to speak.

I am Darwin.” I paused for a moment. “I’m not familiar with the Warden. I’ve been away from Helovia for quite some time. I do trust that I have reached the right area?” My voice was rough in places, but I did my best being blunt. If this wasn’t Helovia, I’d fly straight out of here in a heartbeat. Turning my head to the child, I let my eyes dance across his once more, before stretching out my wings for a moment and folding them back up across my back.

"Speak."
DARWIN
With every breath and every intake,
tip toe further away.
You breathing and bloodshot, tired mistake.
I’m no savior. I’m no saint.

@Aeolus @Dröm || Don't mind at all! :D

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 10-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 11-03-2015, 12:08 AM