the Rift

dear miss white

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Stone eyes watched the mare for a few moments before shifting upon the Colt. No expression passed across my face as he shifted his posture. I wasn’t sure exactly why, I felt like most creatures with wings held a pretty straightforward demeanor but I was probably wrong. It had been awhile since I’ve been in Helovia. Perhaps things had changed. Then the colt spoke and I nodded to him, offering a smile. So I was in the right place. That was a relief. He spoke of his name being Aeolus and I dipped my head to him gently. “It’s a pleasure Aeolus. The Hidden Falls sounds like quite an interesting place.” I said gently, unfamiliar with that part of the world in Helovia as well.

Things had changed and quite rapidly so. I felt like I hadn’t been gone all that long, but places had different names and creatures were roaming that seemed to have no history here. I realized as I grew stuck in thought, I held a blank stare at the colt while the mare spoke. Figuring out the two of them said some things that I must have missed in my trance. Shaking my head slightly, I chuckled. A sound reverberating deep within my chest. “Ah, my new found friends. I think I’m trying to stay away from a couple of creatures that lurk here. Not sure if they’re here or not anymore, but if so then it would be in my best interest to avoid them, I think.” I ended my speech with a nod before glancing around the Threshold, stretching out my wings once more and breathing in a small sigh of relief. Happy to be back. However still apprehensive at stumbling across a family member unprepared.

Turning my eyes back to the colt and shifting between the mare and such, I cleared my throat. My voice growing deeper in a more quiet sense before I spoke. “Perhaps one of you know them and can tell me where I can go to avoid them?” A smirk fell on my lips. I wanted to avoid them at all costs at least until I could fend for myself and possibly win a skirmish. My chances were low until I practiced the use of my magic and as of right now, I’d look like a fool.

"Speak."
DARWIN
With every breath and every intake,
tip toe further away.
You breathing and bloodshot, tired mistake.
I’m no savior. I’m no saint.

@Aeolus || Sorry it took so long -.-

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 10-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 11-03-2015, 12:08 AM