the Rift

dear miss white

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

As his new friend goes on to explain why exactly he is avoiding Archi and Knox the colt listens patiently eager to get answers. While the answer wasn't quite what he had been expecting he guessed that it would do for now. If it where him he would be gladly running towards where his brothers where just to be with them again but he guessed that not all families were the same. His dad had left before he had even been born and then his brother had disappeared when they were only a couple months old. He would love for them to come back into his life at anytime, obviously the sooner the better but he could be patient for longer. Whatever it took he would do it, he would bring them back! Before he could get around to asking a question yet another one falls from Darwin's mouth intriguing him further. Help him? Well why didn't he just say so! Nodding vigorous a smile spread across his face eager to do something useful for once.

"Of course I will help! What do you need me to do?" He replied trying to keep his excitement contained to a manageable level. It was fun to help others and to see what all was out there to do. Hopefully it was nothing bad cause mother surely wouldn't like him doing nothing bad, he was scared just thinking about it. He absolutely hated making mother angry for she was a little scary when she was mad. More vocals spilled out of his new friend as he stood there beside him trying to keep from moving around with pent up energy. He needed something to do to help get rid of it...maybe Darwin would like to play tag or something. Mention of flying caught him off guard as he turned his eyes up to the stallion's. He didn't exactly want to tell him that he was broken... Kaj had said he wasn't broken but then why couldn't he ever manage to fly? He could glide though! Would that be enough? Swallowing the buildup of saliva in his throat he flicked his ears back in embarrassment knowing that he had to say something before Darwin just went off on his own expecting him to follow. "I.... I..uh..can't fly yet, but I'm learning to. If you want to fly I will understand if you don't want me tagging along and slowing you down." He said softly ducking his head down a little unsure of how Darwin would think of him now.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Darwin •• NOTES: We can start another thread if you would like to :) ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 10-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM