Enter Insanity

Seraphine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Seraphine
~My Mind's Like A Deadly Disease~

voices, voices, voices
Talk, talk talk

Seraphine walked steadily on through the forest, her body snaking easily between the thick trunked trees. Her nose was pressed to the ground, her nostrils sniffing and flaring much like a hunting hound. She was on the hunt. Her senses had smelled a deer miles from where she was now and she had been tracking it ever since. The mare had been so preoccupied with her game of cat and mouse that she had missed the fact that she was in a whole other world completely. Still she kept on. Her horn was tilted towards the ground as she sniffed her way along, picking up the debris from the floor of the terrain. Her tail snapped against her in excited bouts, echoing across the silence. Then she paused. The scent was much stronger now, the deer was close. 

The mare lifted her head and allowed her icy gaze to survey the surroundings. You're lost. Seraphine knew that the voices were right, she did not know this land that she now found herself. But the burning in her throat, the thirst that never went away, it did not allow her to ponder on this fact for too long. Her ears caught the gentle snap of a twig and her head shot eastward to see the form of a doe. The mare's excitement got the best of her and she went careening through the brush without a thought. The deer was smarter than her though and it quickly bounced away from her charge. Seraphine snorted an angry puff into the quite air. Then she averted her gaze to a branch just above her head level. There sat a small, grey, squirrel that watched her with laughing eyes. It chattered at the mare. He's laughing at you! Seraphine's ears snapped back to her neck. She would tolerate no judgement from some cuddly woodland creature!

With a quick lunge the mare was off her feet, teeth snapping into the air to catch the tiny creature from its perch. She let it scramble in her mouth for a moment, its tiny claws leaving marks along her chin. Then she snapped her teeth shut, breaking the animal so that it hung limply in her grasp. She set the body down, eating the creature in pieces. Allowing her thirst to be quenched, though she knew that it would not last for long. Crimson stained her white painted lips and her pupils were dilated more than normal, she looked like a feral beast more than some normal equine. 

With her belly filled the mare allowed herself to look around. The trees were dense and she could not sense another being here. She wondered if there were horses in this land. She would be distraught if there weren't. They were her favorite toys after all. She thought about sending out a call, to see if anyone answered. Instead she decided she didn't care. If she were to meet another equine out in these woods it would be made to happen by fate itself, not her. 

So Seraphine began to walk. To no where in particular, so her steps were idle and calm. The birds sung to her and it quickly got a melody stuck in her head. The creature swayed with her steps and could be said to possibly be doing a 'jig'. Oh, I once knew a stallion from Elrand... Seraphine smiled. She loved that song.  His coat was as white as the snow! Her voice was velvety and loud, creating a haunting tune to go with the bird's sweet song. But when he asked me for my hand... I knew that that stud had to go. So i lured him to my land... And made sure that he breathed no mo-!  oh the blood ran and it ran... When I stuck his head on a pole. By now the mare was laughing hysterically, unable to push out anymore of the mediocre song that she and the voices had composed. Her laughter rippled across the silent air, splitting it like a knife thrown into a mirror.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM